Corflute signs Geebung are a popular unconventional for advertising because of their durability and efficacy. Large corflute signs Geebung and small corflute signs Geebung are available. You can purchase corflute signs Geebung for every budget. You can acquire corflute signs for public or private signage.
- Superfast 24 hour production!
- Printed in high resolution full colour directly to the corflute signage on our UV flatbed printers
- Huge bulk discounts – just enter your sum into our pricing calculator for an instant price!
- 100% Australian made
- Available in 3mm or 5mm thickness
- Clear eyelets – no metal, no rust, so your signs look even better!
- Custom cutting affable at no further charge – can be cut to convex geometric shapes including circles, triangles and hexagons
- If you would taking into account rounded corners upon your corflute signage – just let us know the radius of the curve you need!
- Minimum size 150mm x 150mm Maximum Size: 2400mm x 1200mm (larger sizes easy to use in compound panels)
- Completely recyclable bearing in mind printed on – even in the atmosphere of eyelets
Yes, we can custom cut your corflute sign to whatever shape you may need.
Corflutes are best for temporary solutions only, and as such should provide service for approximately 6-12 months.
We can make the corflute signs with a 3mm or 5mm thickness with full colour, UV or weather resistant prints they can be cut to any size.