The importance of flyers Wetherill Park has been underestimated past the advent of digital marketing. However, such traditional advertising tools, such as flyers Wetherill Park, can immensely help little businesses who usually have to put on an act within the limits of a budget. Distributing flyers Wetherill Park is a low-cost method to puff your products, producing huge results on a little budget. Some options include:
- Superfast 24 hour production*
- Full colour ultra tall resolution digital print
- A gifted white, coated paper in the same way as outstanding colour reproduction
- Available in A3, A4, A5, A6 or DL as capably as custom sizes
- Choice of either 128, 150, 200, 250 or 300gsm coated paper in a Gloss or Matte finish
- Choice of Gloss or Matte Lamination for 200gsm or thicker buildup to create that premium feel
- Single or double sided printing available
- Maximum size 297mm x 420mm (A3)
- Minimum size 60mm x 60mm
- Our Flyers are proudly FSC approved by Hankuk Paper
A bright white, A2 quality coated paper with outstanding colour reproduction. Available in a range of weights from 128gsm through to 300gsm, we are sure to have a paper that will suit you. The paper is proudly made and FSC certified by Hankuk Paper who also carry the ISO 14001 EMS accreditation.
Yes. All of our Flyers are printed onto a high-quality stock with either a Matte or Gloss finish. You then have a choice to add a Gloss or Matte Lamination for options that are 200GSM or heavier. The lamination will be applied to either the front or both sides of your Flyer. TIP: Try using a Gloss Paper with a Matte Laminate on the front to create a unique finish that will capture the imagination of your customers.
Gloss Lamination is highly reflective and makes colours deeper and makes images pop. This is a great option if you are looking to show industrial products or would like deep black images or text.
Matte Lamination provides a subtle and more sophisticated look to your graphics. This choice of lamination will absorb light making your Flyer easier to read in well lit areas. The Matte Lamination can make some darker colours look slightly duller.